Call our Office
Before we book a consultation time, we’ll ask you a few questions as part of the discover call. It’s an opportunity, before we take up any of your time with a home visit, that we’re actually a good match for your project. Initial questions will include:
- What type of project you’re looking at – custom design, new build, renovation or extension
- A rough estimate as to your budget
- Your timeframe you have in mind and if there’s anything we’re working to or around
- Any previous experience you’ve had with building/construction
We’ll talk you through the following stages of the process and you’ll have a pretty good idea if we’re a good fit for each other.
- $45K for First Home OwnersMore grants are available to North Queenslanders with the release of the Regional Home Builder package. An extra $5,000 is available when purchasing or building your home. Find out more at maxa.com.au$25k HomeBuilder Grant InformationYou may have heard quite a bit about the new HomeBuilder Grants recently. These grants are intended to stimulate the Construction Industry on the back of the Covid-19 pandemic. In a nutshell, here's what the HomeBuilder Grant means to you if you're thinking of building a new home or renovating your home.Custom Designed Home – Case StudyNestled into the rainforest is this brand new custom designed home, designed to take advantage of the gorgeous location. It seamlessly blends polished concrete, cladding and timber to harmonise with it’s tropical surrounds.