Call our Office
Before we book a consultation time, we’ll ask you a few questions as part of the discover call. It’s an opportunity, before we take up any of your time with a home visit, that we’re actually a good match for your project. Initial questions will include:
- What type of project you’re looking at – custom design, new build, renovation or extension
- A rough estimate as to your budget
- Your timeframe you have in mind and if there’s anything we’re working to or around
- Any previous experience you’ve had with building/construction
We’ll talk you through the following stages of the process and you’ll have a pretty good idea if we’re a good fit for each other.
- Hampton’s Style Queenslander Renovation$45K for First Home OwnersMore grants are available to North Queenslanders with the release of the Regional Home Builder package. An extra $5,000 is available when purchasing or building your home. Find out more at maxa.com.au$25k HomeBuilder Grant InformationYou may have heard quite a bit about the new HomeBuilder Grants recently. These grants are intended to stimulate the Construction Industry on the back of the Covid-19 pandemic. In a nutshell, here's what the HomeBuilder Grant means to you if you're thinking of building a new home or renovating your home.