Call our Office
Before we book a consultation time, we’ll ask you a few questions as part of the discover call. It’s an opportunity, before we take up any of your time with a home visit, that we’re actually a good match for your project. Initial questions will include:
- What type of project you’re looking at – custom design, new build, renovation or extension
- A rough estimate as to your budget
- Your timeframe you have in mind and if there’s anything we’re working to or around
- Any previous experience you’ve had with building/construction
We’ll talk you through the following stages of the process and you’ll have a pretty good idea if we’re a good fit for each other.
- Custom Designed Home – Case StudyNestled into the rainforest is this brand-new custom designed home, designed to take advantage of the gorgeous location. It seamlessly blends polished concrete, cladding and timber to harmonise with it’s tropical surrounds.Custom Built Home – The PeakThe Peak is a contemporary, pavilion styled home with Balinese influences that perfectly suits our tropical climate. With five pavilions, linked together by a central breezeway and lush landscaping, you can’t help but feel like you’re on holiday as you take in the infinity pool and spectacular city views. This resort style home offers privacy […]Carrington – New HomeThis Maxa designed home in Trinity Park was built as an investment property so low maintenance was a high priority. Features include a front deck and rear timber verandah to take advantage of Cairns living.