Tropical Granny Flat
We loved bringing this new home to life for our client. This one bedroom ‘granny flat’ is anything but. Located at the rear of a suburban home in Cairns, we created a simple, stylish home that captures the amazing rainforest backdrop.
It’s a private sanctuary – encompassing both style and practicality.
The home was custom designed for our client. We drew inspiration from the gorgeous rainforest backdrop & designed the home to make the most of the leafy outlook.
The kitchen may be compact but it’s a testement to great design. We chose Laminex Green Slate in a natural finish for our cabinets. The beautiful colour is complimented with a Laminex benchtop and spashback in Limed Concrete.
With a building footprint of only 55 square meters, the home packs a lot of style into a small area. The bedroom includes a walk in robe and a study nook.
Small bathrooms do not need to feel small. This bathroom is the perfect example of how clever design and beautiful finishes can transform a compact space.
- Open plan living with 2.1m high doors leading to the deck
- Light, airy and spacious
- Loose lay vinyl planking throughout
- Generous main Bedroom with built in robes
- Window placement considers both the natural outlook & privacy from neighbours
- Compact laundry
- Exterior cladding Hardies Scyon Axon
- Kwila timber decking
- Timber entrance decking & stairs
- Post War Cottage RenovationThis great little cottage was tranformed in a recent renovation into a perfect inner city home.Beautifully Renovated QueenslanderThere’s nothing more satisfying than seeing a home owner’s renovation vision come to life. The renovation of this Queenslander home in Cairns was one of those moments.Small Lot Home in Edge HillThese home owners bought a subdivided block and built their dream house.1980’s Home MakeoverThere's a story to this picture and it begins with a burst pipe in the kitchen and ends with a total home makeover.Babinda Belle: History in the MakingDiscover how a Replica Queenlander blends the best of traditional design and modern building practices to create the 'Babinda Belle'.A Serial Renovator’s DreamThis 1950's home was a 'Renovator's Dream' with all the original finishes.Custom Designed Home – Case StudyNestled into the rainforest is this brand new custom designed home, designed to take advantage of the gorgeous location. It seamlessly blends polished concrete, cladding and timber to harmonise with it’s tropical surrounds.Balinese Inspired Pavilion HomeThe Peak is a contemporary, pavilion styled home with Balinese influences that perfectly suits our tropical North Queensland climate. With five pavilions, linked together by a central breezeway and lush landscaping, you can’t help but feel like you’re on holiday as you take in the infinity pool and spectacular city views. This home was custom designed specifically for the owners.